Keith's Bay Retreat
Keith's Bay Retreat is a premier vacation cottage rental, offering a unrivaled experience. The spacious interior includes a great room with floor to ceiling windows that have stunning southern views of Lake Nipissing, a large eat in kitchen with two refrigerators (perfect for storing your food and refreshments) and four roomy bedrooms and two bathrooms. The waterfront-facing bedrooms even have charming screened-in balconies for your morning coffee. Step outside to discover extensive decks and docks, creating the perfect setting for lakeside relaxation. The upcoming addition of a hot tub in spring 2024, along with a sauna and a beautifully landscaped fire pit, will further enhance your stay. Keith's Bay Retreat goes beyond by offering complimentary access to kayaks, a paddle boat, and a canoe for endless waterborne adventures. For fishing enthusiasts, two impressive 40 HP Legend fishing boats are available for rent. Bring your own boat(s) and take advantage of the private concrete boat launch and boat house with a lift accommodating boats up to 22 feet long. Lake Nipissing, the 5th largest lake in North America (excluding the Great Lakes), is a world-class fishery teeming with Walleye, Pike, Bass, and Musky. The area surrounding Keith's Bay Retreat boasts exceptional fishing opportunities amidst tranquil waters with minimal boat traffic, making it a truly unique location. For those seeking winter adventures, we offer fully equipped ice fishing packages with heated huts from January 1 to March 15. We are also located directly in front of the OFSC snowmobile trail. Keith's Bay Retreat presents a complete vacation package, ensuring your getaway is nothing short of extraordinary..
Upstairs Bedroom (Master) - King + Single
Upstairs Bedroom - Double, Single
Upstairs Bedroom - Bunk Bed x 2
Downstairs Bedroom - Queen, Single
Upstairs Bathroom - 3 Piece
Downstairs Bathroom - 2 Piece
Hot Tub (coming spring 2024)
Landscaped fire pit area
All pots, pans, cutlery, coffee maker, etc. Included.
Summer (Jun 29-Sep 2)
$5,000 - week
Spring & Fall (May 17-Jun 29/Sep 3- Oct 14)
$3,500 - week
$715 - night (min 3 nights)
Off Season (Oct 15 - Dec 20/Mar 16-May 16)
$2,300 - week
$470 - night (min 3 nights)
*25% Due at time of booking, remainder due 1 day prior check-in
*Weekly bookings run from Saturday to Saturday
*Taxes are applicable (13% HST)
Winter & Ice Fishing Rates
3 Night Weekend (Thu-Sun)
2 Night Weekday (Mon-Wed)
*Ice fishing packages run from Jan 1 to Mar 15.
*Pricing based on 6 persons occupantancy.
*Ice Fishing packages include bait (12 Dozen Minnows)
and heated Ice hut walking distance from cottage
*Taxes are applicable (13% HST)
Online Booking Instructions
To book online quickly and securely, please use the following steps...
1. Click the "BOOK ONLINE" button for your desired cottage
2. Select available dates (note: 33% discount for Sat to Sat 1 week bookings)
3. Enter contact information, credit card info and submit payment
*A 25% deposit will be applied to your credit card instantly and the
remaining balance will be applied to the same card one day prior to your booking
Reservation/Terms and Conditions
All dishes, cutlery, glasses (regular, coffee and wine), pots and pans.
Coffee Machine (Keurig and Regular), coffee filters
All linens and pillows
Consumables (soap, shampoo, conditioner)
Dish soap and cleaning supplies (cleaning products, vacuum, paper towels, dish rags)
TV with Satellite
What to Bring
Drinking Water. We are on well water which is UV disinfected and safe to drink. However, some customers prefer bottled water for the taste. The tap water is safe and fine for cooking, coffee, etc.
Board Games, books, playing cards, etc.
Ice & Bait
A minimum 25% deposit is required at time of booking with the remaining balance due anytime prior to check in.
For online bookings, 25% of the total cost of your booking will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking and the remaining 75% will charged to the same card automatically one day prior to your arrival. If you wish to pay the remaining balance sooner or with a different payment method please contact us.
All bookings are fully refundable up to 60 days or prior to check-in
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit, E-Transfers, PayPal and Cash
All prices posted are subject to 13% HST
Check-in is at 3 PM & Checkout is at 9 AM
Guests are responsible for all damages to cottages, property and boats during their stay. Additional charges will be applied to guests credit card in the event that damages occur.
Guests are expected to leave their cottage reasonably tidy at the time of checkout (cleaning supplies are provided in each cottage). a $200 cleaning fee will be charged to guests who's cottages are left unreasonably untidy at checkout.
Pets are not permitted at Paradise Cove.